Antico Forno: $49 for dinner for two with wine in the North EndGilt City
Join the Group Buy
Get a credit!
Savor the flavors of Southern Italian home cooking at this trattoria, home to the neighborhood’s first and only wood-burning brick oven with today’s deal from Antico Forno: $49 for dinner for two with wine in the North End which includes one salad per person (choice of misto verde or insalta alla cesare), one entree per person (from Primi Piatti Dal Forno/Pasta menu), and one glass of house red or white wine per person. Gilt City is a financial partner with the Vince Wilfork Foundation, and a portion of each sale actively supports recovery programs related to the recent marathon tragedy!
Why We Love It
- Boston Magazine included Antico Forno in their “Best of Boston,” explaining that “The thin-crusted pizzas from the brick oven are divine… as are hearty pasta dishes.”
- Whether it’s a rich chianti or full-bodied pinot grigio, you’ll start this authentic Italian evening with a glass of house wine
- The misto verde is a fresh selection of mixed greens and plump cherry tomatoes tossed with balsamic and EVOO; the insalta alla cesare is a traditional Italian Ceasar served with crusty Tuscany bread.
- Enjoy the flavors of Southern Italy through dishes such as homemade gnocchi di patate, brick oven-baked fusilli al tegamino or linguine al frutti di mare
- Voucher expires 7/22/13
- This offer is final sale and non-refundable
- May purchase up to two to be used for a party of four
- Reservation required and based on availability
- Must reference voucher when making reservation
- Must bring in printed voucher at time of redemption
- Valid during dinner hours only
- Antico Forno is open Monday through Thursday, 3:30 - 10 PM; Friday and Saturday 3:30 - 10:30 PM; and Sunday, 11:30 AM - 10 PM
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase and consume alcohol
- Tax is not included and will be charged upon redemption
- Gratuity is not included; recommend tipping on the full retail value of services
- This offer is made by Antico Forno in accordance with Massachusetts law, including MASS. REGS. CODE tit. 204, §4.03. No discount is applicable to alcohol