Today's Deal: Cuffs & Collars: Tailored Suit, Shirt, Ties, & Cufflinks for $595Gilt City
Join the Group Buy
Get a $5 credit!
Inspired by fine gentlemen’s clothiers in Milan and Rome, this custom suit shop opens up a world of dapper possibilities.
Stepping into Cuffs & Collars evokes era when hand-made shirts and custom suits were the norm. Founded to cater to Boston men who seek carefully tailored menswear and accessories, the shop pays careful attention to every detail of its pieces, from cuffs to collars and every button in between.
Building on Italian-born Michele Rubini’s experience with classic menswear designers Cerruti and Basetti, his son Antoine continues the family tradition by giving sharply dressed men access to Italy’s finest fabrics and styles. Mahogany cases are lined with Italian dress shirts, while experts await your measurements for custom-made shirts and suits, made with only the finest cotton and wool weaves. To complement any outfit, discerning customers select cufflinks, wallets, hats, suspenders, silk pocket squares, ties, Mario Bruni shoes and more. Che bello.
- Tailored two-piece suit (up to $1,250)
- One dress shirt (up to $160)
- Two silk ties (up to $68 each)
- Pair of cufflinks (up to $54)
Why We Love It
- Custom-tailored suits on offer here are made from the finest imported wools, including super 150s, known for being finer than cashmere
- Whatever your style, you’ll find a suit to match it here, with everything from versatile charcoals to unique pinstripes
- From sleek and skinny to double-breasted or triple-pleated, the expert tailors will help you find
- Cuffs & Collars’s dress shirts are made in Italy with the highest quality of craftsmanship and attention to detail
- Your all-silk ties come in classic, slim and narrow widths, and in a vast range of styles and colors to suit and occasion
- The shop carries over 500 pairs of high-quality stainless -teel cufflinks, ranging from classic to novelty styles
- Redeem by: Friday, November 15, 2013
- This offer is final sale and nonrefundable
- Alterations included are hem and letting in and out the pants as well as letting in the jacket
- Lengthening or shortening the sleeves of the jacket will be an additional fee
- Limit two vouchers per member; one additional may be purchased as a gift
- Limit one voucher per visit
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer may not be combined with other offers or promotions
- Offer is valid in-store only
- Custom suits require four to five weeks to produce; rush service is available for additional charge
- Monograms, contrast fabrics, special buttons and any other extras are not included, but available for additional charges
- Alterations include letting pants and jacket in or out, and pants hem only
- Subject to availability; please schedule fitting well in advance of desired date
- Voucher may be used to obtain the discount until November 15, 2013 after this date, the voucher is valid for the amount paid for five years from date of purchase, longer if provided by law.