FiRE+iCE: $9 for $17 toward dinner at the Back Bay’s Mongolian-style grill (limited quantity available!)FiRE+iCE
Join the Group Buy
Get a credit!
Join in on the foodie revolution
FiRE+iCE is like the Benjamin Franklin of restaurants – inventive, focused on freedom, and known to make things sizzle. Choose the flavors you want, and let the show-stoppping chefs add some heat with today’s Boston restaurant deal: $9 for $17 toward dinner at FiRE+iCE in the Back Bay. You may buy yourself one voucher to use from 4pm to 10pm, Sunday through Thursday, before 5/2/12. You can load your plate up with an unlimited pile of delicious meats, tons of fresh veggies, noodles, and tasty sauces for $16.99 per person, so grab a friend and get to the grill!
- Voucher expires 5/2/12
- Limit one voucher per person
- Valid for dine-in dinner only (Sunday through Thursday from 4pm to 10pm)
- Limit two vouchers per table
- By purchasing this voucher, you will be enrolled in FiRE+iCE’s Rewards Club (powered by CaptureCode). You will receive an email from FiRE+iCE with your own universal unique 2D bar code that can be used to redeem promotions, obtain loyalty points, use as an electronic gift card and other great future offers.
- Not valid on Valentine’s Day (2/14/12)
- Not valid for alcohol
- Full deal value must be used in one transaction
- Voucher is not valid for gratuity; please tip on the full value of your meal
- No cash back
- Cannot be combined with other offers or special promotions
- Voucher is valid 24 hours after purchase
1) After purchase, check your email inbox for your unique voucher or sign into your Boston Deals account to view your voucher under the “Purchase History” tab
2) By purchasing this deal, you’ll be automatically enrolled in the FiRE+iCE Rewards Club (powered by CaptureCode); a separate email from FiRE+iCE will be sent to you with your own universal bar code which can be used to score yourself additional discounts!
3) Please bring your printed voucher in to redeem
Boston, MA, 02116 Phone: 617-482-FIRE (3473) Get Directions