Today's Deal: MagneButton: Magnet Closure Accessory starting at $16The Grommet
Join the Group Buy
Multiple layers of fabric are no match for MagneButton, a clever problem-solver that lets you style and fasten your clothes without damaging them. If you have a scarf that won’t stay put, a cardigan that keeps opening up, or a plain hat in need of some flair, the double-sided MagneButton is the perfect no-holes solution.
The creator, shop owner Christy Grierson, came up with the idea after listening to her customers complain about cardigans without closures. What they needed was a safety pin -- but who wants to ruin a great look with a safety pin? Christy started tinkering with heavy-duty magnets and adding embellishments to make them more fashionable. Her designs were an instant hit, ranging from classic, subtle patterns to more expressive, bold prints.
Christy’s simple yet hardworking accessory can help you pull your outfit together… literally.
Why We Love It
- Strong enough to hold through 5 layers of thin cotton, while preserving clothes
- Decorative and double-sided magnet button
- Made up of two parts, each with decorative details
- Can be worn to secure a scarf or cardigan, as a brooch, to accent a hat or a purse, or to secure an ID badge
- Dimensions when closed: Approx. 1"D x .75"H