Samuel Adams Brewery Tour: $40 for an exclusive beer tasting experienceGilt City
Join the Group Buy
Get a credit!
Blend hops with history during an exclusive Gilt City tour and tasting at one of Boston’s most beloved breweries with today’s deal from the Samuel Adams Brewery Tour: $40 for an exclusive beer tasting experience which includes a private tour on Wednesday, 6/12/13 from 5:30-7:30pm, post-tour tasting flight of four beers, including a limited 2012 vintage of Utopias and light pairings with each beer.
Gilt City is a financial partner with the Vince Wilfork Foundation, and a portion of each sale actively supports recovery programs related to the recent marathon tragedy.
Why We Love It
- To start this private two-hour event, get a behind-the-scenes tour which takes you room-to-room through Boston’s most famous brewery
- You’ll experience the entire craft brewing process, taste the malts and smell the Hallertau hops used to brew Samuel Adams
- The tour ends in their tasting room, where you’ll enjoy four special Samuel Adams pours
- Among the tasting flights will be a very rare and limited 2012 Vintage of Utopias. This is the 10th anniversary batch of the brewery’s most renowned beer. The beer was aged in hand-selected, single-use bourbon casks to enhance distinct vanilla and maple notes. The brewers make fewer than 15,000 of these bottles
- You’ll enjoy complementary bites—like aged cheddar cheese and cheesecake—with each beer, and learn how to recreate the perfect pairings from home
- Redeem on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013
- This offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Must be 21+ to purchase with a valid ID
- Names will be provided for ticketing purposes
- Valid only on date of event
Boston, MA, 02130 Phone: (617) 368-5000 Get Directions