Samuel Adams Brewery Tour: $40 for an exclusive beer tasting experienceGilt City
Join the Group Buy
Blend hops with history during an exclusive Gilt City tour and tasting at one of Boston’s most beloved breweries with today’s deal from the Samuel Adams Brewery Tour: $40 for an exclusive beer tasting experience which includes a private tour on Wednesday, 6/12/13 from 5:30-7:30pm, post-tour tasting flight of four beers, including a limited 2012 vintage of Utopias and light pairings with each beer.
Gilt City is a financial partner with the Vince Wilfork Foundation, and a portion of each sale actively supports recovery programs related to the recent marathon tragedy.
- To start this private two-hour event, get a behind-the-scenes tour which takes you room-to-room through Boston’s most famous brewery
- You’ll experience the entire craft brewing process, taste the malts and smell the Hallertau hops used to brew Samuel Adams
- The tour ends in their tasting room, where you’ll enjoy four special Samuel Adams pours
- Among the tasting flights will be a very rare and limited 2012 Vintage of Utopias. This is the 10th anniversary batch of the brewery’s most renowned beer. The beer was aged in hand-selected, single-use bourbon casks to enhance distinct vanilla and maple notes. The brewers make fewer than 15,000 of these bottles
- You’ll enjoy complementary bites—like aged cheddar cheese and cheesecake—with each beer, and learn how to recreate the perfect pairings from home
- Redeem on: Wednesday, June 12, 2013
- This offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Must be 21+ to purchase with a valid ID
- Names will be provided for ticketing purposes
- Valid only on date of event