Buon appetito! $69 for one ticket to the Taste of the North End on Friday, 5/4 (worth $99)Taste of the North End
Join the Group Buy
The most delicious Friday night you could imagine
Getting all of the city’s top Italian chefs to serve you at once requires either an elaborate entrapment plan with promises of shiny new kitchen equipment and Dansko shoes or today’s ticket deal: $69 for one ticket to the Taste of the North End on Friday, 5/4/12, at the DCR Steriti Memorial Ice Rink on Commercial Street in the North End from 7pm to 11pm (worth $99).
Proceeds will benefit multiple non-profit organizations in the North End, including North End Waterfront Health and other elderly, education, and health programs to help better the entire community - so gather all of your foodie friends and buy as many tickets as you'd like for a fantastico night!
- Sample Italian cuisine from over 30 local restaurants, like Lucca, Mike’s Pastry, Neptune, and Fiore
- Billy Costa, host of “TV Diner with Billy Costa,” will be the event’s master of ceremonies
- Enjoy beverages from St. Michelle Wine Eastates, Sam Adams, Vin Divino, and more
- High-end silent auction with hotel and restaurant packages, plus Boston sports tickets and memorabilia
- A special ceremony will honor Boston Bruins' Dennis Seidenberg for his charitable work with North End organizations
- Live entertainment from the North End Music and Performing Arts Center band “Crosstown”
- Voucher is valid for event on 5/4/12
- Buy as many vouchers as you’d like!
- Bring your printed voucher and valid photo ID to event for admission
- No cash back; no cash value
- Cannot be combined with other offers or special promotions
1) After purchase, check your email inbox for your unique voucher or sign into your Boston Deals account to view your voucher under the “Purchase History” tab
2) Bring your printed voucher and valid photo ID with you to the event for admission