The Inn of the Six Mountains: $99 for a two-night escape in the Vermont Mountains (worth $218)Travelzoo
Join the Group Buy
Lonely Planet says "mountain bikers and hikers claim the slopes" when summer weather warms the peaks of Killington, VT. Stay surrounded by the lush Green Mountains for two nights during the week. The inn is situated along the Appalachian Trail. Many popular Vermont wineries are in the area, and local farms offer freshly made cheeses. At the hotel, enjoy the private tennis court, 58-foot putting green and complimentary continental breakfast. Explore the great outdoors with today’s deal from The Inn of the Six Mountains: $99 for a two-night escape in the Vermont Mountains (worth $218)
Why We Love It
- Killington summer escape for two at the Inn of the Six Mountains at 55% off
- $99 for a two-night stay (worth $218)
- Daily continental breakfast
- Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through 09/18/13
- Offer expires 09/18/13
- Valid only Sundays-Wednesdays
- Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Hotel-imposed penalties may apply.
- Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout.
- Up to two children 12 years of age and younger are free in a room accompanied by adults.
- This hotel is not pet-friendly.
- This deal cannot be combined with other offers.
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay more than 2 nights.
- Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional.
- Voucher must be used in 1 visit.
Killington, VT, 05751 Get Directions